Land Rover Discovery D2 Full Size Cargo Caring Roof Rack
New Hyena's full size cargo caring roof rack, designed for the Land Rover Discovery D2. Design to perform and give a very stylish look. This structural system is a mixture of aluminium and high-strength steel, grade S355 which makes it strong and lightweight at the same time. This rack will fit most roof top tents. Very practical and easy to upgrade. Full width shape, front aerofoil reduces drag. Even in high speed conditions the roof rack does not make a noticeable noise and remains very stable. Comes with LED light mounting points, one side and rear railing (other side of the roof rack is suitable for mounting expedition awning). This roof rack is modular, which is assembled with 8 mount legs for mounting the tray to vehicle. It installs easily with no drilling required.
Additional Hyena accessories for the modular roof rack:
- Additional side railing
- Additional set of mounting legs (two)
- Aluminium Storage Container
- Expedition table, which slides under the roof rack
- Hi-lift jack mounts
- Aluminium Shower Camping Cabin
- 20l jerry can mounts
By purchasing additional accessories together with the roof rack at the same time, you will get a better price and save on shipping costs.
- Specifications:Land Rover Discovery D2 (1999-2004)
- Technology: CNC
- Colour: Stain black
- Powder coating in double technology (shot blasted, zinc coated, satin black finish coat)
- Materials: 10-3-2mm grade s355 steel thickness/3mm aluminium thickness
- Modular cargo roof rack
- Size: 2275x1432x292 mm
- Front deflector
- 8 mount legs
- One side railing
- Rear railing
- Weight: 36 kg
830 € (excl. VAT)
Dispatch time: approximately 15 days
- Shipping prices in Europe:30 € - Poland
- 55 € - Austria, Belgium, France, Hungary, Slovakia, Germany, Latvia, Luxembourg, Lithuania, Netherlands, Denmark, Czech Republic, Italy, Slovenia, Romania, Estonia.
- 70 € - Portugal, Ireland, Spain, Bulgaria
- 85 € - Finland, Croatia
***For a shipping quote to other countries please contact us before placing your order.