- Land Rover Discovery D2 Accessories
- Land Rover Discovery D2 Winch Rear Long Bumper with LED lights
Land Rover Discovery D2 Winch Rear Long Bumper with LED lights
A high quality, full size rear Bumper with LED lights. Designed to perform as well as give a stylish look. Powder coated in double coat technology with zinc layer and shot blasted before painted. Very strong modular construction. The bumper is made from 4/5mm high-strength steel, grade S355. The shell is made from 4mm steel, the 5 mounting points made from 5mm steel. Design to give extra clearance and protection in off-roading conditions.
Comes with loads of features: 4 LED Lights instead of original rear bumper lights, steel light guards, suitable for side exhaust installation, suitable for winch, Hi Lift Jack points, one recovery shackle point, aluminium top plate and steel corners instead of original plastic corners. Suitable to upgrade with Hyena’s modular spare wheel arm. Compatible with original tow bar. Suitable to upgrade with Hyena 2inch tow bar.
- Specifications:Land Rover Discovery D2 (1998-2004)
- Technology: CNC
- Colour: Satin Black
- Powder coated in double technology (shot blasted, zinc coated, satin black finish coat)
- Material: steel 4/5 mm thickness/grade S355
- 5 mounting points
- LED lights (instead of original bumper lights)
- Shackle mount
- Steel corners
- Top aluminium plate
- Suitable for side exhaust installation
- Suitable for a winch (not bigger than Escape Evo 8000 LBS)
- Suitable to upgrade with Hyena’s modular spare wheel arm
- Suitable to upgrade with Hyena 2inch tow bar
950 € (excl. VAT)
Dispatch time: approximately 62 days
- Shipping prices in Europe:18 € - Poland
- 50 € - Austria, Belgium, France, Hungary, Slovakia, Germany, Latvia, Luxembourg, Lithuania, Netherlands, Denmark, Czech Republic, Italy, Slovenia, Romania, Estonia.
- 70 € - Portugal, Ireland, Spain, Bulgaria
- 85 € - Finland, Croatia
***For a shipping quote to other countries please contact us before placing your order.
***In order to fit the bumper modifications needed to be made to the rear wings and the last section of the original exhaust