Land Rover Discovery D2/D1 Rock Sliders Side Steps STEEL OR ALUMINIUM
A high quality, powder coated in double coat technology with zinc layer and shot blasted before painted. 2 solid 5mm steel mounting points to the chassis with 2 hi-lift jack points. Cut in CNC technology, designed to protect vehicle in off-roading and overlanding conditions and to be used as a side step. Simple and effective non-slip system will help to keep foot safely on the rock sliders in any conditions.
*STEEL Hyena Rock Sliders are made from 4/5mm high-strength steel, grade S355.
*ALUMINIUM Hyena Rock Sliders are made from 5mm aluminium.
Both version comes with 2 solid 5mm steel mounting points to the chassis
- Land Rover Discovery D2/D1 (1995-2004)
- Material: Steel 4/5 mm thickness/garde s355 or 5mm aluminium
- Technology: CNC
- Colour: Satin Black
- Powder coated in double technology (shot blasted, zinc coated, satin black finish coat)
- 2 mount points (5mm steel)
- Set includes all bolts and nuts required to fit
515 € (excl. VAT)
750 € (excl. VAT)
Dispatch time: 5-9 weeks
- Shipping prices:
- 50 € - Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
- 220 € - USA
***For a shipping quote to other countries please contact us before placing your order.
*** In order to fit rock sliders modifications need to be made to the plastic side sills and holes need to be drilled chassis.